Sunday, October 08, 2006

Writing Is Also Fun!

November is coming, and that is an important and crazy time for me, a time in which I participate with my students in National Novel Writing Month. Last year we were featured in the Boston Globe twice.

I was thrilled to find out that Chris Baty, founder of NaNoWriMo, would be speaking in the Boston area this weekend. I went to see him at the Peabody Borders bookstore, and it was so much fun! He's a great speaker, has super enthusiasm and energy, and is cute to boot. He was promoting his really cool writers' kit. Something you may not know about NaNoWriMo is that half the proceeds go to build libraries in southeast Asia. I highly recommend it!


Susan with Chris Baty on October 6, 2006 in Peabody

Watch a video clip of Chris talking about NaNoWriMo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home