Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Still no kiln

Contrary to expectations, my kiln did not arrive by Labor Day, which was supposed to be an outside estimate. The kiln is being built in Florida, so hopefully that's the "good excuse" for the delay. It's just tough because I had ordered the kiln so I could really explore glass during the summer, my time off, but that is over now. Today was the first day of school, and boy, am I wiped out! So the remaining energy to get into glass will be tough to find, no doubt.

So my apologies for the lack of posts, but the delay is out of my control, and I really don't want to put lots of effort into making more beads that just break due to internal stresses. I know, these are minor worries, especially compared to the hurricane victims' lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home