Sunday, August 07, 2005

Recent bead photos

Here are photos of beads I made at demos in Israel and here.


This little one was made with copper green as a base, then green-and-black striped stringer over it. Turned out really cool.


This one was made in kind of a hurry, so the ends aren't too great. It was my first bead experimenting with making flowers with striped stringer, and it turned into kind of a mess, not what was planned. But it was cool anyway.


This was my first attempt to implement Wendy's technique to make Harlequin-type beads. Didn't quite turn out, but still pretty.


Another attempt at the same technique; since there were so many clear layers over a larger bead, they blended together so the dots sort of floated. This is also the shape that makes a pretty drop; it's the "Yeah, sure, I meant to do that!" bead.

Oops, accidentally deleted the photo of the dichro bead. It's my last dichro bead left; all the others got taken in swaps. I'm glad people like them. Maybe I should make mare!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe! I've just "plucked" your blog, Susan! It's in my feed reader, so now I get the updates right after you make um!
Good job!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home