Friday, May 20, 2005

Exciting news!

I can finally say something about my news here! I have been approved to be on a segment of Crafters Coast-to-Coast, now called "That's Clever!" Filming will take place on Saturday, June 18. It's very exciting - my six minutes of fame!

This is why I've been quiet this week; in addition to working on wholesale orders, I've been working up a project and discussing the possibilities with the show. Here's a picture of the project:


I'll be making this project from wire on up. Stay tuned to find out air times, etc.

I really want to acknowledge that the technique I'm applying for the encased flower beads comes from Kim Miles. Dec. 29, 2006: I had a link to her tutorial, but it seems to have been removed from her site. Sorry!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Susan!! And WOW - Your doing some awesome beads!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Susan at Aspiring Arts said...

Thanks, ladies! It's pretty exciting, if a ton of work!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, love the bracelet you chose for the show and your beads are coming along beautifully. Encased flowers are so pretty! Hope the show brings you many new customers.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

Congratulations Susan! I haven't had a chance to check out your blog for a long time and I can see how much you have improved on your glass bead making skills! I'm impressed! You have to let the bead group know when they are going to air your show..I don't want to miss it! :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger bschneider5 said...

Congratulations. It sounds neat!...Bradsblog

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home