Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bead photos

Here are photos of the beads I've made so far. My intention is to finish the series and make these into a bracelet, except probably for the squished one. I still need to clean & anneal these.


Squished bead (put in fiber too early)


This little green and white bead is really sweet.


This blue and off-white bead looks very tilted in the photo, but it's not really that bad. It almost has decent puckers, and the patterns inside it are very lovely.


It's kinda hard to see it in the photo, but I used the black stringer I made on this one. Doesn't show up that well. Also a mean non-pucker on this one.


On this bead, some bead release got mixed in the glass. I decided to go ahead with it to see what would happen. It brought about some interesting patterns and effects. I hope it survives the annealing process.


My favorite bead so far. It's the largest, starting with a black base, then layered with off-white and transparent blue. Beautiful patterns inside it, and perfect puckers! It's still a little lopsided, though.

Slowly getting better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

Hi Susan! It's jme from BaM and Viki's :) Congrats on your beadmaking beginings! I'm so jealous! But very happy for you of course ;-) I have a blog thingy too! I'll put your blog's link up on my blog :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Susan at Aspiring Arts said...

Thanks, Jan from MA!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home