Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Top Trends for Spring 2006

I wish there was more to report on the lampwork front. Unfortunately, a combination of loads of teaching work, one bad cold after another, and sales from the website have kept me from any more than an hour at the kiln over the past month. The two beads I made turned out okay, not great; I definitely need to practice more.

But I had a pleasant surprise tonight. When checking my incoming website hits, I discovered one of my earrings made with Turkish silver filigree and labradorite, made it onto Craftrevolution.com's Top Trends for Spring 2006 page (now a PDF download). I'm very flattered and excited that this happened.

More later, I hope, now that I'm beginning to catch up on teaching paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home