Sunday, October 30, 2005

Freak Snowstorm Causes Weather Beads

Here is the show-and-tell part of yesterday's post. The snowstorm bead turned out nice, with the swirly effect of the real snowflakes. It has a black core with turquoise dichro sparkles over it, and the white flakes are in different levels.

I really love the sunny day bead, though. It's my first attempt at a landscape-type bead, and the flowers turned out really cute. I used striped stringer that I pulled to make the stems in grass. The shape and pucker turned out well, too. I made it into a set to sell on my site. I'm not super-happy with the photos, but I hope they get the idea across.

I'm not so happy with the puckers on the snowy day bead, though, so I'm not putting it up for sale. If you want to inquire about purchasing it anyway, contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home